Information for DFO Performers:
01) Bring Performance Costumes
02) Make up and hairdo: Refer to your teacher.
03) Bring snacks and water
04) Lights snacks will be provided
05) We will have rehearsals follow by preparations, pls do not dismiss after the rehearsals, unless permitted by your Teacher.
06) All performers to be ready by 4.15pm for the show!
07) Show to start at 5pm sharp thus all audiences to be seated by 4.50pm. Seats are on first come first serve basis.
08) The programme booklet will be online at www.dancefactory.sg/dfo-dance-family-outing-2017
09) The show will end at around 6.30pm.
10) There is no dinner provided.
Thank you for supporting us in this meaningful DFO, in conjunction of DPA Care and Share Week!
DPA Care and Share Programme:
Dancepointe Academy (DPA) organises a Care and Share Week on 28th November until 7th December 2017. In conjunction with this, DPA collaborates with Community Chest Singapore to bring Dance Education to 20 underprivileged families with teens ranging from 12-20 years old – our Guest Dancers. During this period, DPA will be hosting a 4-day Performing Arts Enrichment Camp entailing various dance genres such as Lyrical, Jazz Funk and KPOP for the Guest dancers and DPA Students. DPA aims to provide an insight into the life of a dancer with a Showcase at the end of the camp on the 2nd Dec. During this event, DPA will select 6 outstanding Guest Dancers to be given ONE year of Scholarship Classes with DPA.
2500 DPA Donation Cards were given out during this period to all our DPA families. The proceeds will be given to the beneficiaries under Community Chest such as Rotary Family Service Centre and Care Corner for their education funds.